Monday, December 7, 2009

Razzle Dazzle


This card is made using every stamp in the new Razzle Dazzle stamp set. I love this set cause there is so many cool things you can do with it. I also used the 'Thanks' from For Everything. You can create some lovely boarders by stamping the same stamp in a row, and the stamp that is different lines can be made continuous by using the Stampin' Ma Gig to line it up. Makes it sooooooo easy. I use the Gig whenever I want a stamp in a certain place. The card I will show tomorrow shows how great the tool is so be sure to come back and look. I have also used the Stampin' Up! vellum, buttons and ribbon


Just a reminder that I am having a special class on Monday 14th December where we will make 2 Sweet Treat cup cards, its also the last class of the year so be sure to contact me to reserve your seat. Classes will be 12.30-2.30pm & 7.30-9.30pm and only $10!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment