Saturday, December 5, 2009

lollies in sweet treat cups


Now of cause these sweet treat cups can have lollies in them (duh) hehe , the big key is to make the card so the sweets can be got to without the card being ruined in the process! There are several ways to do it. On this card I have used the sliding door method. The yellow tag on the right of the card is what you pull to open a hole in the back of the card front so the sweets come out.
This cute little hippo is from the pun fun stamp set, I wiped off the ballon on the stamp before I stamped it so I can replace it with the sweet cup 'balloon'. I hand drew the ballon string using the Stampin' Markers that come in all the same colours as the ink pads. They have a 'paint brush' end and a fine marker end which is the one I used - it just looks like part of the stamp. The markers give you so many more uses of your stamps. You can colour in directly onto your stamps using different colours and so when you stamp its all done! They are a MUST have!
There are swing tags with tear tabs and a whole lot more different ways to give access to your lollies. If you want to learn more about these methods I am having my final class for the year on Monday 14th December, two classes, 12.30-2.30pm and 7.30-9.30pm You will get to make two sweet treat cards - complete with sweets for both you and the cards! lol Spaces will be limited so contact me NOW to reserve your place.

No comments:

Post a Comment