Thursday, August 6, 2009

man this year is going so quickly!










If you don't stop to take note of each day it just races away!








I didn't realise its been over a week since I last posted. I went down to Tauranga for a afternoon and evening Stampin' Up! event at a friends place. We had lots of fun and I met some lovely new people.








This week my classes made acetate boxes. Its quiet funny as I have been planing these for a while and last week I went to my uplines (Jacque) class cause it was titled 'everything chocolate' so I just HAD to go hehe. And we made acetate boxes there too. I like to think that great minds must think alike! lol




This coming week we are making pop up cards like this one that I made today




DON'T FORGET that this Sunday @ 2.30pm I am having a launch party for the new Stampin' Up! Spring mini catalogue. There will be goodie bags for all, if you bring someone with you who hasn't had a SU party/workshop there's another goodie for you. Also all bookings made on the day go into the draw for any SU punch of your choice. I will be demostrating some of the great products in the mini catalogue plus you can make a lovely card to take home to using a lovely stamp set called Forest Friends. Contact me ASAP to reserve your spot julia.leece@slingshot.co.nz

No comments:

Post a Comment